1. From the Endevor Primary Options Menu, select 3 - BATCH.
2. Enter Option 1 - BUILD SCL.
Enter the name of the Request Data Set, e.g., OTXX94.LIB.CNTL(LIST).
Enter any job card changes needed.
3. Enter Option 11 - LIST ELEMENT.
4. Enter Option L - LIST element action.
Enter the FROM ENDEVOR INFO search criteria.
Enter the LIST OPTIONS criteria.
Note: Enter N in the Display List and Endevor selects and searches
all elements that fit the criteria entered in the FROM ENDEVOR INFO;
Enter Y in Display List and Endevor displays all
elements that fit the criteria entered in the FROM ENDEVOR INFO,
so that you must indicate which elements you wish to search, by
placing an L next to the member(s) to be included.
Enter the TEXT STRING to be scanned. (ENTER KEY).
5. A confirmation screen appears, listing the number of elements that were
selected for processing. Press the (ENTER KEY) to continue.
6. The message "SCL generated" appears, and Endevor displays the LIST ELEMENT ACTION screen.
7, Back out of the LIST ELEMENT ACTION screen.
8. Back out of the SCL GENERATION screen.
9. Select Option 3 - SUBMIT from the BATCH OPTIONS MENU screen.
(A batch job runs the scan.)
10. Once the batch job is completed, you can view the results in $AVRS. All elements
searched are listed on the output. If no match was found, the message is
'ELEMENT(S) BYPASSED, FAILED TO SATISFY "WHERE" CLAUSE'. If a match was found,
the element name and all the lines where a match was found are listed.